Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Morning Energy


I love thriveforward.com. It is such a cool concept. Brendan Brazier does videos and customized nutrition programs. Eventually when I do coaching I want to do a similar set up. Anyway the guy that does thriveforward invented the Vega line of pant-based nutrition products. I decided to try the nutritional shake powder they have. Vitacost.com had a deal the other day it was buy one get one half off. I have heard that the French Vanilla was good. It is! I love it. It is packed full of nutrients. 

In your favorite blender add:

2 bananas

1 scoop Vega one Nutritional Shake powder 

2 Tbsp. Adams Peanut butter

3 generous handfuls of spinach

2 Tbsp. cocoa powder

1 C. coconut water

2 C. unsweetened almond milk

10 pitted dates. 

Blend. 

Enjoy!


Recipe by:
Me

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment