Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bubblicious & The Green Dinosuar


I have been loving to juice in the mornings. When I first get up in the mornings, I have a tall glass of water. Then a bit of a green smoothie (I like to make Green smoothies to have in the fridge for Wes & my oldest boy to have early). After that I like to have some juice. Around 10:30/Mid Morning I like to eat a snack/small breakfast. 

Juices just are so light on the tummy, especially if I add a bit of water to them. They help me have great energy & clarity of mind.

Bubblicious:
1 Beet 

3 Apples 

1 small piece of Ginger 

2 Oranges (peeled)

1 lemon (peeled)
Juice. 
Enjoy!


The Green Dinosaur:
4 Dinosaur Kale leaves 

3 Apples

1 pear

1 lime (peeled) 

1/2 English Cucumber
Juice.
Enjoy!


Recipes by:
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment