Thursday, January 14, 2016

Chocolate Chia Sensation


This was really good! Wes & I shared it with 2 spoons and 1 container. It was kinda romantic...haha just kidding. These two flavors are amazing together!

Chia pudding
In a mason jar or big container add:

4 C. Almond Milk
3/4 C. *Chia Seeds
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
1 C. *Yogurt (Optional)

Whisk well. After 10 minutes whisk again. Store in the fridge over night.

Chocolate Nice Cream
In a high Speed Blender or Food Processor add:
10 *dates, pitted & Soaked for 15 minutes in hot water
1 Tbsp. Cacao powder
1 Tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter
2-3 frozen *Bananas
1/4 C. Almond Milk

Blend Well.

Place on top of Chia pudding in a serving dish. Sprinkle with Coconut Sugar (Optional).

Enjoy!

Recipe by:
Me

*Try to buy yogurt with low sugar & high probiotics.
*I buy my Chia Seeds from Winco in the bulk section.
*I buy my dates from Nuts.com (15 lbs. at a time)
*I buy my bananas by the box (usually for $20) at my local grocery store (get to know the produce people) and ripen at home, then eat some fresh and freeze the rest for Nicecreams & Smoothies. It's amazing how creamy a banana tastes after being frozen. They are actually awesome to eat by themselves after being frozen. It's a great summer treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment