Thursday, January 21, 2016

Homemade Laundry Detergent


I know that these ingredients are still cleaning Chemicals and shouldn't be ingested, but I love that I know the ingredients that are going into our laundry soap. These are affordable, and easy to store. So, I buy a few containers of each and store them for future use. I just use a funnel and dump them right into my used liquid detergent container. So easy!

Liquid Laundry Detergent (I like to double what is on the container for a more potent solution):
Pour into a used Liquid laundry detergent Container with a funnel:
1 C. 20 Mule Borax
1 C. Laundry Washing Soda
1 C. Blue Dawn Liquid Dish washing liquid
4 C. Hot Water
2 Tbsp. Gain Fireworks or 20 Drops essential oils
Shake Well!
Fill the rest with cold water.
Put lid on and it's ready to use. 
Store high up, away from Children.

Recipe by:
Me

Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment