Monday, February 1, 2016

Lemon Cream for Body & Hair


We have really loved using this! It keeps our skin so hydrated & this is a great moisturizer for our African American girls' hair.


This stuff is amazing!  For their hair and skin. I will use it daily for my skin as well and maybe a little bit on my ends of my hair after I get out of the shower. 

Recipe:

1 cup shea butter 

1/3 cup coconut oil

1/2 cup beeswax

10 drops lemon essential oil

Melt together on the stove or the microwave. Let cool outside or in the fridge. Beat with beaters. Store in airtight container.

I got this recipe from @whatsupmoms on YouTube. 

My coconut oil and Shae butter where purchased at vitacost.com and my beeswax was purchased on Amazon.


Enjoy!

We sure have! My husband even likes it for his skin. Shhh! Don't tell him I told you. :)

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment