Monday, February 22, 2016

Black Bean Chocolate Mousse


This is awesome! We have already made this daily since I created this recipe. Yummy! Everyone in my family loves it!


Oh my heck! This is amazing! Our new Fave. Seriously! Try it. I came across a recipe from rawblend on YouTube where they used white beans in their pudding. We were all out of white beans so I decided to use black beans. This is amazing! Oh wait. I already said that. Haha.


In a Vitamix add:


1 (15 oz) can Black beans drained & rinsed well
1 C. Unsweetened silk coconut milk
1/2 C. Coconut oil
1/2 C. Cacao powder or carob
1/3 C. Pure Maple syrup or honey
1 tsp. Vanilla extract

Blend until smooth. It will be liquid. Magic happens when chilled!!
Place in the freezer for 1 hour. 
Store in the fridge.


Recipe by: Me (Inspired by Rawblend)

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment