Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Simple Sipper & Citrus Punch


When I juice I try to make a few juices at once, for one I have a large family, and two it takes time to clean up afterward. So, I might as well cut down on how often I use the juicer. 

I adore homemade juice and so does my body. It is gentle on my digestion and I can feel it working miracles to my cells. :)

Simple Sipper:

1 large handful parsley 

1 cucumber 

3 kale leaves

3 apples


Juice.

Citrus Punch:

6 carrots

8 oranges

1 beet (I like to freeze beets (cut in fourths), and thaw them in the fridge or microwave when I am ready to use them. :)


Juice.

Enjoy!

P.S. Isn't that striped orange the coolest?

P.P.S. My 8 year old said the Simple Sipper tastes like the green juice you buy at the store. Ya!


Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment