Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Garden Vegetable Soup


I love Soup, this was so warming on such a cold afternoon. 
We had this flavor of soup the other day out of a can. I thought I would create a more hearty version. And can I just say, this was 100 times better? Homemade is almost always best. Plus I know exactly what is in it, and I can include what I like best in it. :)

Ingredients:

Into a pot add: 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil

Chop into bite sized pieces & then add:
3 red potatoes
1/4 C. Red onion
1/4 C. Green Bell Pepper
2 Carrots
1 Celery Stalk
1/2 C. Broccoli

Then add:
2 C. Water
1 15 oz. Can Tomato Soup
1 Can Kidney Beans, drained

Cook on Medium low until potatoes are tender. 

Season with: Fresh Ground Pepper & Mrs. Dash Tomato/Basil/Garlic

Mix 1 Tbsp. Miso paste with 1/8 C. water
Add to soup.

Top with Chopped Green Onion.

Serve with Tortilla Chips.

Enjoy!

Recipe by:
Me





No comments:

Post a Comment