Saturday, January 16, 2016

Chocolate Covered Nicecream Bites





These were a huge his at our house. There are limitless possibilities with this recipe. You could make peppermint, strawberry, peanut butter, etc. 

I saw these made with processed chocolate and cows milk ice cream today on Facebook. I just had to create my own healthy version. These are dang good!...My fan club (kids & hubby) think so too. ;) 


Nice Cream:
In a Vitamix Blender add:
6-7 frozen bananas
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (I prefer the plant based ones)
1/4 C. Almond Milk
Blend well. Place in an 8X8 glass baking dish lined with parchment paper. Top with more parchment paper. Smooth with hands. Freeze for a few hours.

Take out of dish and place on cutting board. Remove top paper and chop the large square in bite sized pieces. Dip in Chocolate with a fork and place on a parchment lined 9X13 baking dish.
Place back in the freezer. Enjoy!

Chocolate:
In a bowl add:
2-3 Tbsp. Coconut Butter
4 Tbsp. Nut Butter (I used Almond)
2 Tbsp. Cacao Powder
2 Tbsp. Raw Honey
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
Warm. Stir until smooth

Recipe by: 
Becky







No comments:

Post a Comment