Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Favorite Cleaning Spray


I like knowing what is in the cleaning solution that we use here at home. I used to teach preschool and at first we would use the Clorox wipes. After a few minutes my hands would feel numb and weird because of the chemicals. Then I just started using water and essential oils in spray bottles with rags. I felt much better about my preschool students helping out with cleaning their chairs after that.

Now I use this at home. I know that Blue Dawn (I actually use the generic brand :) has chemicals in it, but it seems healthier for us than other solutions and it cleans amazingly well. 

Solution:
1 C. Blue Dawn Liquid Dishwashing Soap
1/4 C. Vinegar
And the rest of the container filled up with water

You can also add essential oils. :)

Recipe by:
Me

Becky

P.S. I also love to use microfiber rags I buy in a huge pack at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment