Saturday, February 6, 2016

Nighty Night Calming Cream


I have been doing research on Lavender and how it has such a calming affect on the body. So, naturally I decided to try to use it more in our lives. Who doesn't need a calming affect? Haha

I'm hesitant to share this recipe. I am studying to be a health coach and looking for ideas for people trying to destress from chaotic lives. ;) I may end up selling this concoction online somewhere along with other things to help my clients relax.

After a long stressful day this would be great to be massaged into tired feet & hands before bed. For extra results...put socks on afterward. :)

In a nonstick pot add:
1/2 C. Shae Butter (bought at Vitacost.com)
1/2 C. Coconut oil (bought at Vitacost.com)
1/4 C. Beeswax (bought on Amazon.com)
1 Tbsp. Vitamin E oil
1 Tbsp. Avocado oil
1 tsp. Pure Lavender essential oil

Melt. 

Cool. 

Beat. 

Store in a container or containers with lids. 

This fills 3 small glass containers. ;)


Recipe by:
Me

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment