Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Black Bean Burger & Fries


The other day we drove past Wendy's Restaurant and saw that they are serving Black Bean Burgers now. I decided to come home and make some from scratch. Boy were these tasty! I got this recipe from The Pioneer Woman. Find the recipe here. (I didn't add Cheese, Butter, or Mayo). This is the healthier version of that recipe. They held together so well and browned just like beef. 
My family liked these (they still preferred beef), but I think I loved them the most. They are a great alternative to beef. 

Fries/Tator Babies
Cute up potatoes with the skins on.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, tin foil, or a silpat liner.
Place potatoes on the pan.
Drizzle with Olive oil, sea salt, chili powder, and Garlic Powder.
Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. 

Grilled Onions
Slice onions
Grill them with a bit of Coconut oil, Sea Salt & Pepper

Enjoy!

Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment