Thursday, December 17, 2015

Red Velvet Nice Cream



I love Red Velvet Cake. So does my Grandma. So, I think my love for Red Velvet Cake is Nostalgic. But, lets fast forward from when I use to eat whatever I wanted when I wanted it.  Now, when I eat Cake I feel really happy and then lousy.

I wanted to recreate something that tasted like Red Velvet Cake, but was healthy. So, here we go.

Ingredients:
3 Frozen Bananas
1/2 Frozen Beet
1 C. Frozen Strawberries
1 Scoop Chocolate Raw Mseal (or other Chocolate Protein Powder)
1 Tbsp. Cacao Powder
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 C. Almond Milk

Blend in a High Speed Blender (I used the Vitamix). Use the wand and blend until smooth.

Top with Chocolate Sauce:

1 Tbsp. of each:
Raw Honey
Coconut Butter 
Peanut Butter
Cacao Powder
Coconut Oil

Warm over the stove or in the microwave.

Top with Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.

This is delicious and Nutritious! 

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment